Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Thinking about buying Monty just because...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I think he's such a cool novelty item, like Oce (I think) said before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hopefully I can find him tomorrow.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Oce's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm getting my set tomorrow. I'll be openning him last. Always save the best for last.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member JacktheRipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pete he should be easy to find. Eventhough I've read he's short packed there was an abundance on my toy run today. I'll be picking him up as soon as I find a Robocop [img]mad.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw him at Gamestop, and he looks great, but I refuse to buy anything from that remake!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just haven't looked for him.
    but I know ragingdemon found Robo at the shop we're hitting tomorrow, so....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Monty rules! I'm one of those that likes "real world" regular people figures, and Monty scores on that level but on general kookyness too.
    It's part novelty alright but it's also just a realllly well done figure.

    Ever since the photos were released I was interested, and I haven't even seen the TCM remake.

    Given him and the work they did with Robo, those two are definitely among my fave Movie Maniacs. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Oce's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Never saw the remake.

    Tell me, what did Monty do in the movie to be a maniac?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    don't get me started on that...
    the figs aren't the maniacs...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •